|#1||Explore - GO: Ask, Act, Achieve!|
Giving students the choice of tools they can use to publish and present their projects is a good way to plan for UDL, offering choices for all types of learners. Explore the Achieve section of GO: Ask, Act, Achieve! for a number of tools for presenting and publishing projects. Will using some of these tools help your students personalize their projects?
|#2||Explore - Differentiated Instruction and UDL in Explora for Educators|
Explore Explora for Educators, INFOhio's collection of professional journals from EBSCO.
- First search for differentiated instruction and take a look at some of the journal articles.
- Change the results by changing the limiters on the left to magazines.
- Then change the pull down at the top right from Relevance to Date Newest.
Note how the results change when you change the filers.
- Then do a search for UDL or Universal Design for Learning.
- Narrow your search to magazines using the limiters on the left and you will find some very helpful current articles for teachers.
|#3||Extend the Learning|
Think about how you will adapt content for your students. Will the differentiation tools in the INFOhio resources help you personalize your instruction?
Extend the learning with these tools:
- Explore INFOhio's Differentiation Board in Pinterest for resources.
- Search for Adaptive Learning in Explora for Educators and explore some of the professional journal articles covering personalized education and adaptive technologies. Do any of the articles give you ideas on personalizing your classroom and curriculum for your students?
- Explore the helpful resources for teachers in the Teaching Diverse Learners Center on the OCALI site.
- Find UDL lessons and tools in INFOhio's Educator Tools. Under the Instructional Trends filter, select UDL. Explore the webinars, lessons and articles. Apply the content in your classroom.
- Do you use Google Classroom? Read Google Updates Classroom with New Tools for Differentiation. Then check out how to use INFOhio's digital content with G Suite with this guide Getting Started with INFOhio and G Suite.